See The Difference Your Dollars Make
100% of every dollar you donate stays right here in West Michigan to support our members and our Clubhouse.
Use one of these convenient options to make an immediate gift:
- Print out the donation form and mail it with your check or credit card information.
- Call us at 616.453.8300 and make a donation over the phone using your credit card.
- Securely donate online via PayPal using your credit card below:
For more donation information about Gilda’s Club Grand Rapids, search for us on Guidestar.org
For assistance or more information on giving opportunities, please contact a member of our Development staff, call 616.453.8300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Matching Donations-Double your Gift to Gilda’s Club
Many companies in West Michigan give employees and retirees the chance to increase their personal gifts to non-profit organizations by matching the gift with company funds or corporate foundations. These funds may double or even triple your own gift! (Please note: matching gift policies vary.)
Click HERE for a list of some matching gift companies. Even if your company is not on this list, it may still offer matching donations. Your personnel or human resources department should be able to tell you if your company offers this type of program and what the guidelines are. They will also provide you with the appropriate forms.
Gilda’s Club Grand Rapids is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax deductible within the extent of the law.
We do it every day for big and little things – work, vacations, dinner, college funds, first homes, and retirement. Rarely though, do we plan for the legacy we leave behind after our death.
Planning a Legacy.
Whether you have a little or a lot, with a little forethought, you can make a gift that will last a lifetime and beyond.
Planning a Legacy Gift to Gilda’s Club.
It’s easy. And it’s a gift that will keep on giving. You can leave a legacy to both your family and to Gilda’s Club.
Want to Learn More?
Click here to download the brochure.
Where do I start?
We are happy to meet with you and one of our advisors to talk through specific options that you might like to consider. There are no obligations on your end; just the opportunity to learn more about maximizing your legacy. Please contact Wendy Wigger, President at email@example.com or Daryl Vogel, Vice President of Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We invite you to become a member of our Legacy Circle by leaving a planned gift – regardless of the amount – to Gilda’s Club Grand Rapids. All designated gifts will be permanently acknowledged in a special book in our Library.
A corporate partnership with Gilda’s Club Grand Rapids can enhance a new or existing corporate promotional program.
Gilda’s Club represents the truest sense of community in action and reflects a world of kindness, sharing, humor
and living fully. Gilda’s Club Grand Rapids carefully selects high-caliber companies to partner with to
maintain the uniqueness of each alliance for the greatest mutual benefit.
To explore promotional partnership opportunities with Gilda’s Club Grand Rapids,
e-mail email@example.com or call 616.453.8300.
Thank you to our generous sponsors!
Join Us! Gilda’s Givers – A Monthly Giving Club
When you join Gilda’s Givers, you help to put smiles on faces and laughter back into the lives of children, adults and families on a cancer or grief journey. Whether it is someone facing an unexpected diagnosis of any type of cancer or grieving the death of someone in their life due to any cause. Gilda’s Club provides the emotional support needed when facing some of life’s toughest challenges. Gilda’s Club provides a place for people to gather, learn, share and even laugh together. Our free program includes over 300 monthly activities including support groups, workshops and social events. While there is no charge to Gilda’s Club members, programs have an average cost of $35 per individual visit. Thanks to the generous support of our community, we are able to provide free support to all who need it. And, because we are entirely funded by charitable gifts, we rely on our supporters to give generously and to give regularly. And so we ask you to consider joining the Gilda’s Givers – A Monthly Giving Club. If you would like to become a Gilda’s Giver, please complete the registration form and mail it in, send your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete the online process.
How It Works:
- Complete the registration form and mail it in or email your completed form to email@example.com
- Your credit card or checking account will be auto-billed on the 15th of every month (or closest business day)
- Receipts will be mailed each January detailing the amount you’ve given over the course of the previous calendar year for tax deduction purposes.
- You may choose to stop your gift at any time by simply notifying us. Your gift will auto renew on an annual basis.
- For those who prefer to do so, you can also send in a check monthly. Make a note of that and we’ll mail you 12 giving envelopes to use over the course of the upcoming year.
A few special perks include:
- The great feeling of supporting a very worthy cause in an easy and efficient way!
- Window clings. One for the car and one for the house! Or wherever you’d like to put them – we appreciate your support and hope you proudly show it off to our community.
- Invitation (two per household) to an exclusive Gilda’s Club annual gathering.
- Membership in Red Door Society (individuals who contribute $1,000 or more annually).